We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- The Box Office opens 2 1/2 hours prior before showtime.
Travel/Parking Times Will Vary:
- The Fairgrounds may have other events going on that could impact traffic and parking. Please click here to check the Fairgrounds calendar to see if you need to allow for extra time to get into the venue.
- Premium Parking is available directly in front of The Sound for $30. Click here to see if Premium Parking is available for your show. Purchase Premium Parking as soon as you can because space is limited and availability may be be dependent on other events occurring at the fairgrounds.
- General Parking: Located at the Del Mar Fairgrounds and costs $15. Enter through the Main Gate only. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Tailgating is not permitted.
- Rideshare: There is a rideshare drop off and pick up area. Search for The Sound.
MOBILE TICKETS ONLY:
- Your ticket is powered by Ticketmaster SafeTix™, featuring a dynamic barcode for enhanced security.
- Three Simple Steps to Use Your SafeTix on Event Day:
- In the Ticketmaster app, sign in to your account.
- Tap My Events to view your order.
- Add your ticket to your phone’s digital wallet. When you arrive, simply open your ticket in your phone’s wallet, hold your phone near the scanner and you’re all set.
- Please Note: Mobile delivery tickets must be displayed on your phone; screenshots and printouts will not be accepted. If you choose will-call, bring your ID for pickup.
- If you run into any issues, please go to the box office, where we will be happy to assist you.
- Important: We are phasing out will-call and print-at-home options for future shows due to enhanced security with TM SafeTix.
- The Sound is a cash-free venue. We do not accept cash at concession stands and retail locations.
- Payment options: Debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) using tap to pay, chip or swipe, or mobile payment including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Small bags are allowed, but backpacks, camera bags, or bags larger than 10" by 8" by 8" are not permitted.
- Small purses and fanny packs are allowed.
- Our security team reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion.
- Bag/coat check is available for a fee of $5.00. Earplugs also available for $3.
- We offer a variety of food options to satisfy your hunger before or during the show. Enjoy delicious tacos on the mezzanine level or choose from our rotating menu in the lobby, featuring items like loaded nachos and carved sandwiches.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS:
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult over the age of 25 with written authorization.
- The Sound is located at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA, inside the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
We can't wait to host you at The Sound for an unforgettable experience!
If you have any additional questions or require assistance, to ensure you have a seamless experience, please check out our FAQ page where you will find The Sound Policies, Accessible Seating Info and more. Enjoy the show!